Flammen specializes in the acquisition and delivery of IT Talent. Our area of expertise includes IT Application Development, QA & Testing, Network Infrastructure, End-User Support, and Communications Technology. Our commitment is to assist our clients to obtain necessary “A” level talent with a variety of delivery models including: Direct Placement, Contract to Hire, and Staff Augmentation. Each client has their own preference towards making an investment towards IT resources. We help our clients to determine which model is most effective for their immediate and long-term IT goals. Once a client has established their preferred method, we will deploy our proven ‘Talent Acquisition Process’ to identify, screen, and present the ideal candidate for our client’s consideration. Please read in detail about our screening process:
Candidate Screening and Assessment Process
Flammen Applicant Tracking System (ATS) has a built-in testing / evaluation process. This helps us to stack rank each candidate based on an initial set of specific screening questions which can be provided by our clients.
Next, each candidate is matched to our qualified requirements based on their experience listed on their resume, a preliminary phone screening and two (2) technical / managerial references.
Finally, each candidate is screened by one of our practice leaders. Each practice leader is involved in every candidate’s screening process – rather than relying on recruiters to screen our candidates. We understand this process provides a higher submittal to hire ratio and gives more time to IT management to focus on key initiatives. We have an established Practice and Center of Excellence in Application Development & Modernization, QA & Testing, Oracle Consulting, Microsoft Consulting, Mobility, Project Management and Big Data & Analytics.
Screening and Sourcing Process
Our Broad Service Offering include:
- Internal Recruiting Database – Currently houses all the resumes, profiles, and skills matrices for all our former, current, and proactive candidates.
- Networking – We are extremely committed to networking and it is our key method of identifying the best available talent in the local market. We rely on our combined years of experience and development of professional networks to assist us with identifying “A” Level IT Talent. Our network of current and former clients provide quality referrals with a sense of ownership and loyalty to the individual or organization referring him/her.
- LinkedIn – We utilize different levels of membership from Standard to Premium to be able to research and identify localized quality IT resources. We leverage our current networks to gain additional referrals and attract good talent.
- User Groups – Our team members are active participants and members of multiple technical and business network user groups. This keeps us, not only current in localized technical advancements, but tied into the skills, goals, and interest of localized IT professionals.
- Social Media – We find value in staying engaged and involved in the IT market via Social Media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, and LinkedIn.
- Job Boards – We are currently subscribed to multiple job boards to assure acquisition of talent relevant to the job market. Jobs.bg and Jobtiger.bg are the leading job board resources we utilize.
About Our Team
We currently have a dedicated team of recruiters, with an average experience of over 9 years’, who collectively attract 500+ new applicants per week. Our screening process has proven to be the best in the market, which has helped us to identify and place the most qualified resources for our clients. Our interview to hire ratio is nearly 38% due to our successful screening process. We are willing to submit up to 3 candidates for each opening to help our clients with multiple hiring options. We take pride in screening multiple candidates but providing only the best matches for consideration.
Our team has been trained and hired from some of the top IT staffing companies in the world and they have gone through a very intense training program, which focuses on quality, attracting and retaining top IT Talent. We do not solely rely on job boards to find our candidates – but prefer using a combination, which includes our internal Applicant Tracking Database, our network of current and former consultants, as well as our strong network with various social media platforms. This allows us to provide a consistent recruiting workflow which provides candidates that guarantee a successful placement.